About Ed Mowrey
Edward R. Mowrey, M.Ed.
RADICAL Forgiveness Coach,Teacher, & Ceremony Facilitator
After more than 35 years of teaching and 20 years working in IT management consulting, Ed began his Life Coaching practice in 2002. While searching for a deeper spiritual foundation for his Life Coaching practice, he discovered Radical Forgiveness in 2003.
Ed has trained at the Institute for Radical Forgiveness in Atlanta, Georgia, and has studied with Colin Tipping, the author of the book Radical Forgiveness: Making Room for the Miracle. He has also studied with the Coachville Graduate School of Coaching and has a Master of Education degree from the Massachusetts College of Liberal Arts, North Adams, MA.
He currently practices as a RADICAL Forgiveness Coach, Teacher, and Ceremony Facilitator.
- Individual coaching sessions
- Group coaching through “The RADICAL Forgiveness Clinic”
- The RADICAL Forgiveness Circle
- Ceremony Lectures & Presentations for churches, synagogues, organizations and groups
- RADICAL Forgiveness Support Groups
- Book Study Groups & SATORI Game Nights